AEM Elects 20 New Members
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 20 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
- Associated Global Systems Inc. (New Hyde Park, New York), provider of supply chain management services.
- Bader Rutter & Associates (Brookfield, Wisconsin), provider of marketing services.
- Craig Manufacturing Ltd. (Hartland, New Brunswick, Canada), manufacturer of attachments for wheel loaders, graders, excavators, and dozers.
- Deltasolutions Srl (Reggio Emilia, Italy), manufacturer of planetary gear boxes.
- Drilling World (San Leandro, California), manufacturer of auger attachments and carbide bits.
- Eisenmann Corp. (Crystal Lake, Illinois), provider of paint finishing system services.
- elobau sensor technology inc. (Lake Bluff, Illinois), manufacturer of sensors, joysticks, and controls.
- Enertech Fabricaciones SA de DV (Frontera, Coahuila, Mexico), provider of metal fabrication services.
- Erukunt Tractor Industry Inc. (Ankara, Turkey), manufacturer of agriculture and specialty tractors 50-80 HP range.
- General Kinematics Inc. (Crystal Lake, Illinois), manufacturer of vibratory screens, classifiers, feeders, and recycling systems.
- HCSS (Houston, Texas), provider of computer software services.
- NovaQuest LLC (Charlotte, North Carolina), provider of PLM solutions.
- Praxair Distribution Inc. (Burr Ridge, Illinois), provider of engineering services, gas and gas mixtures, and equipment repair.
- Quality Mat Co. (Beaumont, Texas), manufacturer of heavy equipment mats.
- R.R. Equipment Co. (Lancaster, South Carolina), manufacturer of crushers, screens, conveyors, recycle machines, and aggregates processing equipment.
- Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada), provider of trade promotion services.
- Sharp Edge Tool Ltd. (Windsor, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of CNC precision components.
- Tesab Engineering (Omagh, Northern Ireland), manufacturer of aggregate crushing equipment.
- ViaRural.com SA (Buenos Aires, Argentina), provider of interactive on-line equipment catalogue services.
- Vintage Parts Inc. (Beaver Dam, Wisconsin), provider of slow-moving and inactive service parts.
Source: Association of Equipment Manufacturers