AEM Gains New Members
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 25 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM member companies are:
- Alpine Sales & Rental Corp., manufacturer of roadheaders and shaft sinkers.
- Bermingham Foundation Solutions, manufacturer of drills, diesel hammers, custom foundation equipment and project planning.
- Champion Equipment, manufacturer of augers and drilling buckets.
- ESAB Welding & Cutting Products, manufacturer of welding and cutting equipment.
- Farm Journal Media, provider of marketing and media services.
- FLSmidth Excel LLC, manufacturer of cone crushers.
- Global Track Warehouse USA Inc., manufacturer of rubber tracks for excavators and skid steer loaders.
- Kem-Tron Technologies Inc., manufacturer of centrifugal pumps and screens.
- Kismet Industries, manufacturer of attachments for excavators and loaders.
- K-Line Industries Inc., manufacturer of production parts and components, and provider of engineering and design services.
- Movers & Shakers Executive Search, provider of executive search services.
- N4 Systems Inc., provider of electronic equipment inspection and safety compliance system services.
- Osmundson Manufacturing Co., manufacturer of disc blades, seeder blades, plow spikes and other tillage tools.
- PMP Industries, manufacturer of gearboxes, track and wheel drives, axles and hydraulic parts.
- Precision Hydraulic Cylinders Inc., manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and oil and gas accumulators.
- Pro-Tec Equipment, manufacturer of trench shoring and shielding products.
- Rexnord Industries, manufacturer of power transmission components (geared products, bearings, couplings, industrial chain).
- Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets, provider of financial, portfolio management, loans, advisory, and brokerage services.
- Soilmec North America Inc., manufacturer of hydraulic drilling equipment and ground engineering equipment.
- Soucy International Inc., manufacturer of rubber track systems.
- Transducers Direct, manufacturer of electronic sensors and digital displays.
- Van der Graaf Inc., manufacturer of drum motors.
- Warner Electric LLC, manufacturer of clutches, brakes and electric actuators.
- Weatherhead Custom Publishing Co., provider of custom publishing services for manufacturers and associations.
- WORD International Inc., manufacturer of rock drilling equipment.
AEM provides a wide variety of services that help members compete effectively in the global marketplace. The association owns or manages some of the leading industry trade shows in North America and abroad.
Source: The Association of Equipment Manufacturers